ZIONS SECONDARY MARKET LOANS
Rates & Terms for 4 Week Rate Lock Loans – August 17-21, 2015
October 30 TSAF (PDF)
October 30 ZRS (PDF)
- OPEN PREPAYMENT PRODUCTS – Open Prepayment on any date. Prepayments between payment dates require interest to next payment date.
- PARTIAL OPEN PREPAYMENT PRODUCTS –Partial open prepayment for first three years on 10 year fixed rate product and for first five years on 15 and 20 year fixed rate products with open prepayment option thereafter. Prepayments between payment dates require interest to next payment date.
- ARM PRODUCTS –Fixed interest rate for first 3, 5, 7 or 10 years. Rate adjusts annually thereafter.
- VRM PRODUCTS–10 year VRM’s have a fixed interest rate for 10 years and adjusts every 10 years thereafter to an interest rate term equal to the initial interest rate term. Term and Amortization must be equal.
- PAYMENT DATES – Semi-annual payments are January 1 and July 1 or April 1 and October 1. Monthly payments are the first of each month.
- INTEREST RATES –ARM rates are effective for above dates. Fixed rates are determined at time of rate lock. Loans may be rate locked any business weekday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM CST.
- CONVERSION OPTION –Borrower may elect to convert a 1, 3 or 5 year ARM to another convertible product on any payment date (Multiple conversions allowed).
- PLATINUM RATES –Platinum interest rates must meet higher underwriting standards.